Identification data of the company:
Vicky Foods Products S.L.U
Registered office: Av. D’Alacant, 134, 46702 Gandía, Valencia
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valencia. Volume 5901 Book O Folio 221 Section 8 Page V 56661 Date 03/11/1997 On Legal Property and Copyright.
The person responsible for the processing of your personal data
The person responsible for the processing of your personal data is Vicky Foods Products., VAT:
The contact details of the person in charge are the following: Postal address: Avinguda D’Alacant, 134, 46702 Gandía (Valencia). Phone: 961021000. Email: email@example.com.
Your trust is important to us, so we take the issue of data protection very seriously and pay attention to take the necessary security measures.
The user guarantees that the personal data provided to Vicky Foods are truthful and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
Vicky Foods complies with the guidelines of Regulation No. 2016/679 General of Data Protection of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on Protection of Personal Data, as well as Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Information Society Services ensuring the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data. To do this, together with each personal data collection form, Vicky Foods will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the processing of their data in each case.
In the event that a subject declares that he is under 14 years old and wishes to use any of the services provided on this website or any service provided electronically by Vicky Foods, the parents, guardians or legal representatives of the minor must submit a document signed, duly identifying themselves and where they state that they allow Vicky Foods Products SL to process the data of said minor.
Vicky Foods Products S.L. will make reasonable efforts to verify in such cases that the consent was given or authorized by the owner of the parental rights or guardianship over the child, taking into account the available technology.
Purpose of the data collected:
Vicky Foods Products S.L. unipersonal, as responsible, will treat your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Manage your registration as a user of the Platform.
- Order Management.
- Contests, marketing and other promotions.
- Address the requests or requests you make through the Customer Service channels available on our Platform.
- General commercial purposes, such as carrying out internal demographic and marketing studies, as well as measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
Your data will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or until its deletion is requested or your consent by the interested party is revoked.
In the event of a security breach, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection and those interested will be notified in the fastest possible timeframe, and in any case in 72 hours, unless it is unlikely that such a security breach It constitutes a risk for the rights and freedoms of natural persons. If it is not possible to provide the information simultaneously, and to the extent that it is not, the information will be provided gradually without undue delay.
- The legal basis by which Vicky Foods could process your data would be:
- If you are a Customer or supplier, a legitimate interest for the maintenance, development or execution of the contractual relationship that binds us.
- Your data may also be transferred to other Vicky Foods companies, to the extent that you have given us your express consent.
- Likewise, it may also be necessary to provide your Personal Data to third parties that provide us with support services, such as financial entities, anti-fraud entities, providers of technological services, logistics, transportation and delivery, customer service and / or analysis of the transactions carried out by this Platform etc. By providing us with your personal data, you authorize us to process and share your information with such collaborators
Rights of the interested party:
The user will have the right to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, limitation or portability of this information, by sending a written and signed request, including name, surname and ID, to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, you have the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated data processing.
In the event that you have given us your consent to process your data, you may withdraw it and we will proceed to destroy it, such as, for example, the sending of commercial information, notwithstanding that by legal obligation or by requirement of authority We must keep them competent, proceeding according to the previous paragraph.
Finally, it is informed that the user will have the right to file a complaint with the AEPD.
- Types of data that are required:
- Account registration information. Any information that is required to allow you access to your specific account profile.
- Technical information on computer / mobile devices. (IP, operating system, web browser version).
- Consumer comments. This includes information that you voluntarily share with Us.
- Content generated by the consumer. It refers to any content that you create and then share with Us on a social network or by uploading to one of our Websites.
- Payment and financial information.
- Telephone calls may be recorded, in accordance with applicable laws, to respond to local operational needs (eg for training or quality purposes).
Obtaining your data can be derived from various sources: For example, registration to our web pages, purchase of an online product, subscription to our newsletter or newsletters, subscription of data forms, participation in raffles or raffles.
Avinguda d’Alacant, 134
46702, Gandia, Valencia