Two types of cookies can be used:
- Session cookies, which are not stored in the user´s computer but are needed in each web service during a session in use, since they are essential for the proper functioning of the service.
- For future improvements and optimisations, cookies that are temporarily stored in the user´s computer, which are used for anonymous aggregate statistical studies of how the service is used.
Specifically, this website makes use of analysis cookies.
Analysis cookies do not gather information that will identify a user, all the information collected is anonymous and its objective is strictly statistical and for identifying the number of visits to the website.
Google Analytics: To collect anonymous information about users browsing the website for the purpose of gathering statistical information regarding the number of visits it receives.
Users who do not wish to receive cookies can set their browser with this option. They must remember that, sometimes, not accepting cookies may make it impossible to access all or part of the web service. The user must refer to their browser´s instructions and manuals for more information.
- Google Chrome: Tools → Settings → Show advanced settings → Content settings → Cookies → Block page data and third-party cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: Tools → Options → Privacy → History → Use custom settings for history (uncheck all boxes).
- Internet Explorer: Tools → Internet Options → Privacy → Settings for the Internet zone (upload the navigation bar to block all cookies).
- Safari: Edition → Preferences → Privacy → Block cookies (always choose).
If the user wishes more information on how to revoke the consent given or on the procedure to disable cookies, as well as ask any questions about the Website Cookies Policy, you can contact the Holder through the following email address email@example.com indicating in the subject “Cookies Policy”.
The user must keep in mind that Internet is not a completely secure environment and therefore, they must take all the necessary measures to prevent unauthorised third parties accessing their personal data and making improper use of that information.
The user must understand that completing the contact form and sending the requested information implies that the information in this Legal Notice has been expressly read and accepted by them and therefore, they give their express and unequivocal consent to their personal data being processed for that purpose.